In a current competitive and globalized context, research must increasingly demonstrate its impact on the scientific communication system and society in general.
In this sense, we seek to collaborate and provide specific services for the needs of researchers, through:
- Identification and selection of sources of information for research, retrieval and evaluation of information;
- Management of bibliographic references - eg: Mendeley;
- Provision of lists and identification of scientific journals for publication according to several criteria: thematic areas, indexed in databases, with scientific review, open access, with Impact Factor, etc .;
- Bibliometric analysis and availability of related information from the Web of Science and Scimago Journal & Country Rank (Scopus) databases.
Created with the aim of supporting Open Science, OpenAIRE is an European project based on the knowledge network available to research and researchers, funders and project managers.
In this sense, they provide several Guides that may be useful in the development of research:
- How to comply with H2020 mandates - publications
- How to comply with H2020 mandates - research data
- Research Data Management costs in H2020 projects
- How to make your data FAIR
- How to find a trustworthy repository for your data
- How to create a Data Management Plan for H2020 projects
- Data formats for preservation
- How do I know if my research data is protected
- How do I license my research data
- Can I reuse someone else’s research data
- How to deal with non-digital data
- How to deal with sensitive data